About Ann McNeil, LCSW
Ann is married and has lived in Florida since 1981.
Ann previously taught in the School District of Palm Beach County before entering the field of mental health.
Ann has had internships at Center for Family Services, helping children and families. As well as an internship and volunteer hours at two hospices in Palm Beach County, helping families with death and bereavement.
Certifications & Experience
- Past experience as a teacher in the Palm Beach School District and as an adjunct professor at Florida Atlantic University and Barry University
- Masters degree in Social Work from Florida Atlantic University: May 2005
- Completion of Florida Post-Graduate Sex Therapy Training Institute: December 2008
- Completion of additional supervision and training for AASECT Certification: September 2010
- Completion of training and supervision for EMDR Certification: June 2011
- Certified in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing Therapy: EMDRIA.org)
- Certified Sex Therapist from AASECT (American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors & Therapists: AASECT.org)
- Certified in Hypnotherapy from Context Consultants: Douglas Flemons, Ph.D., LMFT (contextconsultants.com/douglas–flemons-ph-d-lmft)
- Florida Supervisor for registered MSW interns
- Extensive training and experience in trauma, couples, sexuality, and more
Have questions or concerns? Contact Ann Today. Everyone deserves quality care for their mental well-being call (561) 314 - 9879.
I will get in touch with you shortly.