Ann McNeil, LCSW welcomes you to her website!
Learn more about therapy with Ann for trauma and other problems.
NOW! Ann is accepting clients who have CIGNA insurance!
Call now to schedule an appointment! 561-314-9879
Everyone deserves quality care for their mental well-being.
Ann McNeil, LCSW, is a seasoned psychotherapist with years of experience helping people to feel better, relate to others more authentically, and to understand themselves more deeply. Ann is very experienced in helping people “from survivor to thriver” following traumatic events.
Ann welcomes everyone, from all walks of life. Every spiritual path is honored. All sexual preferences and gender expressions are affirmed.
Ann offers a warm, therapeutic relationship to adult individuals in a comfortable office with a calming view of water and wildlife from the wide window of her office.
Due to the pandemic known as COVID-19, Ann currently offers Telemental Health Services and will continue to do that in the foreseeable future.
News & Updates
- Ann is NOW accepting clients who have CIGNA insurance! Call today!
- As always, your mental health and physical safety remain Ann’s priority. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, she has been offering Telemental Health Services and will continue to do that for as long as necessary. Currently, remote access to Ann’s therapeutic sessions are in place of traditional office visits and are convenient to each client’s preference of phone or video.
- Please be safe, be well, and stay informed with news from the CDC as well as other important information sources.
- Ann may be able to take your insurance, even if you do not see it listed here on the website. If you are interested in booking an appointment, please give Ann a call to find out if she is currently a provider on your health insurance. She is now enrolled in the credentialing process for UHC, Aetna, Cigna and Humana.
- New, expanded hours are available to answer the demand from people seeking counseling. Ann is now offering times starting at 10 a.m., Monday through Thursday.
Have questions or concerns? Contact Ann Today. Everyone deserves quality care for their mental well-being call (561) 314 - 9879.
I will get in touch with you shortly.