Ann McNeil, LCSW welcomes you to her website!
Learn more about therapy with Ann for trauma and other problems.
AETNA insurance is now Approved! Ann is now accepting AETNA, BCBS, CIGNA, HUMANA, MEDICARE & UHC/OPTUM Insurance! Call now to schedule an appointment! 561-314-9879
Everyone deserves quality care for their mental well-being.
Ann McNeil, LCSW, is a seasoned psychotherapist with years of experience helping people to feel better, relate to others more authentically, and to understand themselves more deeply. Ann is very experienced in helping people “from survivor to thriver” following traumatic events.
Ann welcomes everyone, from all walks of life. Every spiritual path is honored. All sexual preferences and gender expressions are affirmed.
Ann offers a warm, therapeutic relationship to adult individuals in a comfortable office with a calming view of water and wildlife from the wide window of her office.
Ann is now offering sessions in her office, in person, in addition to continuing to offer Telemental Health Services via video conferencing. Ann is flexible with what type of telehealth you would like to use.
News & Updates
- Ann is NOW accepting clients who have AETNA, BCBS, CIGNA, HUMANA, MEDICARE and UHC/OPTUM insurance! Call today!
- As always, your mental health and physical safety remain Ann’s priority. Ann is now offering sessions in her office, in person, in addition to continuing to offer Telemental Health Services via video conferencing. Ann is flexible with what type of telehealth you would like to use.
- Please be safe, be well, and stay informed with news from the CDC as well as other important information sources.
- Ann may be able to take your insurance, even if you do not see it listed here on the website. If you are interested in booking an appointment, please give Ann a call to find out if she is currently a provider on your health insurance.
- New, expanded hours are available to answer the demand from people seeking counseling. Ann is now offering times starting at 10 a.m., Monday through Thursday.
Have questions or concerns? Contact Ann Today. Everyone deserves quality care for their mental well-being call (561) 314 - 9879.
I will get in touch with you shortly.